The Journey

It feels like this is my diary and i am letting everyone to read my diary.
 I find it's ok since i want you guys to learn from my past, my mistakes and yes lessons learnt.
I am not going to put myself in the miseries anymore.
 I've had enough.
I want you guys to improve yourself and prove all those people who said you can't achieve this, you can't do that and said you are failure.
NOPE.
You are not going to sit there and let them said things like that again in future.
You will be fine.
You will be okay.
You will be succesful.
This is your life.
It's time to stop listening to what people think about you.
Now it's to listen to your heart.
 It's time to do what makes you happy. Ignore names they gave to you.
Ignore what they said about you.
 You know yourself better than anyone. Love yourself. Treat yourself better.
You can do this.
I always believe that God knows best.
So go out, be brave, face your fears because you are so beautiful & unique in your own ways.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

apa itu GDM on DC

Pasang Meter TNB??

Saya bukan kaki bodek..! And I hate kaki bodek!