Attention to all reader!!

First of all..
This is my blog...
And I have my own right to write anything regarding any matters especially what happen in my life...
So if someone have been hurt on what I have written up..I'm so sorry...
I didn't mean it...
Just my expression...my feeling that I had been transfered through this blog...
As long as i did'nt mention name, tak ada kena mengena dengan sesiapa ok...
I love to write..
Cuma belum mampu untuk jadi seorang penulis cerpen atau novelis...
ada juga cita-cita tu...OMG..
So I'm not okay if reader felt something not good after read my post..
So just ignore it and don't tell me about your feeling if you still want to follow my blog..tq..am I selfish??hehehe...maybe..


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

apa itu GDM on DC

Pasang Meter TNB??

Saya bukan kaki bodek..! And I hate kaki bodek!